Thank You Lord for these past few weeks, in which You have spoken to me, blessed me, and changed me more than I could ever imagine. Thank You for teaching me about love. Thank You for reminding me to trust in You with my life. Thank You for teaching me to love others just as I love myself. Even though I sin, even though I will never become perfect on this earth, may you please continue to mould me, break me, and transform me into the man You want me to become.
- Thank you Lord for my trials which I know you have brought me through. When my friends turned their backs I could always look to you. Thank you for your mercy, your blessings, and beautiful grace during this frightful and sinful race. Thank you for giving me hope, and an everlasting faith to believe in you. I’ll be sure to tell everyone I know what God can and will do for you.
- Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers. My impatience is sinful but your deliverance is divine.
- I lift these hands, dear God, to You, in praise and thanks for all you do. You light the path through all my days and bless me with your loving ways… I lift these hands dear God, to You, in troubled hours when joys are few. You bear me up on eagles’ wings and see me through each test life brings. I lift these hands, dear God, to You, please grant me wisdom, patience, too. Then fill my heart with love and caring, precious gifts you’ve made for sharing. Amen…
- Thou hast given so much to me, Give one thing more, – a grateful heart; Not thankful when it pleases me, As if Thy blessings had spare days, But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
- A simple grateful thought turned heavenwards is the most perfect prayer.
- Thank You Lord for reminding me of this chapter in the Bible: 1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not jealous, it does not put on airs, it is not snobbish. Love is never rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not prone to anger, and neither does it brood over injuries. Love does not rejoice in what is wrong but rejoices with the truth. There is no limit to love’s forbearance, to its trust, its hope, its power to endure. Love never fails. Prophecies will cease, tongues will be silent, and knowledge will pass away……There are in the end three things that last: faith, hope, and love, and the greatest of these is love. I pray to You my dear Lord, may Enid and I continue to live in Your heart with our love for each other. In Jesus Name. Amen.
- Thank You God for Blessing me much more than I deserve
- Lord I want to thank you each hour of the day for giving me the strength I need to see me on my way. Many things in life today are difficult to bare but through your love you’ve shown me how much you really care. Sometimes it’s such a challenge to try things on my own and yet, I know with you Lord I’ll never be alone. I’m trusting in your judgment Lord, for you know what is best, and I will wait and love you Lord and put my mind at rest.
- Thank you for your blessings Lord, thank you for your love be with us with each step we take and watch us from above. Put your arms around us Lord, and hold us in your hand and
know dear Lord, we’ll spread your word around this blessed land.
- “Never doubt God in the darkness what he has given us in the light.”