What do you do when your most trusted local doctor tells you, there is little they can do about your health situation? Your whole entire world curves in. That is the situation many people find themselves in today. And yet, with globalization, the world has become one big village. You can now access quality and affordable healthcare from anywhere in the world. Yes, medical treatment abroad is possible at affordable rates. There are now companies that help patients access these services. They are called Medical Tourism Facilitators and they do a good job and are reliable. One such company is called Anavara and they are only one contact away.
It is no doubt that seeking medical treatment abroad can seem a daunting prospect. For many it is unthinkable and unattainable. But with Medical tourism agencies available, all things are possible. These are companies that specialize in facilitating the treatment process, taking care of arrangements such as access to clinics and specialists, travel, visas, accommodation and, in some cases, sight-seeing and leisure activities.
But one may ask, what is medical tourism? Well, Google ‘Medical Tourism’ and before you blink, about 36,000,000 results would be lined up for perusal. In precisely 0.56 seconds. Not so far in the hoary past ‘medical tourism’ was not even deemed obscure terminology. Flip through statistics and you would find it gloating about the incredible increase in international India for treatment ranging from surgery for that obdurate artery to that falcon nose that needs to be sutured to look like the one that Cleopatra had.
Walk into any in Indian hospital and you might stumble upon countless faces that look different, most even whispering their pain in a language that not many locals understand. Packing for partying in Chennai is passé, tourists are opting for a ‘healthy holiday’ in an Indian spa. Look at the peripherals and each one would justify its reasons — from language interpreters to travel agents to cabs that are needed for pick up and drop offs, glib guides for that essential sightseeing after days in a room laden with the whiff of ether. So many professionals. So many hospitals. So many etceteras so that one ailing man from a foreign land can live happily ever after. All this without blowing a hole in his wallet. Put simply, cost-effective treatment.
Cost-effective? Well, that is the catch. Along with competency, of course. That is why India and other Asian destinations are fast becoming the favourite recuperating bed for thousands from across the world. The statistics of 2015 according to a CII – Grant Thornton white paper, cost is a major driver for nearly 80 per cent of medical tourists across the globe and shows that India’s medical tourism market is expected to more than double in size from USD 3 billion at present to around USD 8 billion by 2020. The majority of patients come from the US, Britain, Africa and South Asian countries. With so many footfalls and occupied beds, the coffers are spilling with crisp dollars too.
Now here is a list of benefits you can expect when using the services of a bona fide medical travel facilitator like Anavara. A reputable Medical Travel Facilitator:
- Will seamlessly manage every aspect of the patient’s entire medical retreat experience, from the first moment of contact, through full recuperation. They will coordinate the process and take care of the details such as flights and hotel reservations, scheduling doctor’s consultations, coordinating surgery appointments, arranging ground transportation in the destination, securely transferring confidential files — i.e. X-Rays, MRIs, CT Scans, doctor’s diagnosis, etc. to the foreign affiliates.
- Spends approximately 20 hours, collectively as a company, to assist each patient in receiving their necessary services.
- Makes over 120 points of contact with each patient to ensure proper education and preparation are provided, acknowledged and understood.
- Has traveled to all the destinations that they offer to conduct sight inspections of the hospitals, hotels, and destination program managers on your behalf. They know and understand the true conditions of each destination.
- Has a strong relationship with their hospital affiliates that enable them to communicate directly with the executive staff if necessary — to escalate any issues that require immediate attention and resolution.
- Will quickly guide the patient’s case through the assessment, quotation, scheduling, and planning process. The MTF remains proactive throughout the entire medical tourismprocess — from first contact through complete recuperation.
- Will represent you and negotiate on your behalf to ensure the most current, accurate information as well as the best pricing for all aspects of the patient’s medical retreat.
- Uses a strong, proven operational process to best coordinate all aspects of the medical travel program.
- Will act as a liaison between the patient and their family and friends at home, communicating their condition throughout their entire stay abroad.
- Will coordinate and execute any changes that need to be made to the patient’s medical retreat, at any time during the process.
- Will make the communications process totally seamless. Instead of working with different cultures, languages, and time zones, you will work with people in your time zone, at your convenience.
- Will offer a Low Risk Guarantee, which will enable the patient (and payer) to take a “leap of faith” in traveling abroad for their medical procedure without risking excessive financial loss in the event they decide not to go through with their procedure. * This guarantee passes along to the insurance company and/or employer as well.
- Will provide the patient (and payer) with recourse throughout the entire process. You’re backed by an organization that has strong relationships with their affiliates and receives preferential treatment.
So if you or someone you know are looking for a company that can do all this for you. Anavara has multiple treatment destinations and the company is in a position to offer its clients a treatment location suitable for their requirement and most appropriately, budget.
If in need of more details contact email@example.com.