- The A to Z of Austin Bhebe a Non Profit Management Professional
- I Have Lord You, With Everlasting Love!
- Grow in Your Valleys to Reach the Mountain Top
- He knows everything about us, and there is no place to hide.
- Seasons Come and Seasons Go – But God Never changes
- Remembering the Day I was Born Again
- The Anchor Holds- 30 Years of walking with the Lord!
- The Attitude of Complacency – challenges from Pastor Evan Mawarire
- Helium Discovery in Tanzania -What will Magufuli Now Do?
- How Silence in the Face of Injustice Is the Same As Supporting It…Let Us Not Be That Generation of Zambians that remain Silent!
Ian Mbaya on Remembering the Day I was Born… Silas gervas luzelel… on This World Is Not My Home Gyan Kumar Inad on Loved With Everlasting Lo… leonel on Higher Hands Are Leading … ogedengbe olamide on The Lily Of The Valley/ I…
Author Archives: austinbhebe
Source: The A to Z of Austin Bhebe a Non Profit Management Professional
My Dear Friends, Some years ago I was sitting in a ministers‘ conference enjoying very much hearing God’s word preached with grace and power. The preacher, a dear friend, paused and said something that riveted me. He quoted some words … Continue reading
Someone once wrote,” He is on the mountain. Remember whose words these are but I found them helpful. “Things don’t grow on the mountain top anyway, they grow in the valley…..” That has been true of my journey too. I … Continue reading
Another great lesson I have learned on my journey to the kingdom is that God knows who I am and calls me by my name. I can run but can never hide. All my life is an open book before … Continue reading
“The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.” Psalm 19:7. One scripture that I has seen me through my winding journey in the past thirty years has … Continue reading
Celebrating a birthday brings back memories of the day someone came into the world. Often the experience is told to us by our parents. But the second birth, the spiritual birth is unique and different. You can actually remember when … Continue reading
We are not alone in this walking with the Lord, He is right there holding our hand and leading us through it, and only if we let Him. I have learned to let go and let Him lead. He has … Continue reading