- The A to Z of Austin Bhebe a Non Profit Management Professional
- I Have Lord You, With Everlasting Love!
- Grow in Your Valleys to Reach the Mountain Top
- He knows everything about us, and there is no place to hide.
- Seasons Come and Seasons Go – But God Never changes
- Remembering the Day I was Born Again
- The Anchor Holds- 30 Years of walking with the Lord!
- The Attitude of Complacency – challenges from Pastor Evan Mawarire
- Helium Discovery in Tanzania -What will Magufuli Now Do?
- How Silence in the Face of Injustice Is the Same As Supporting It…Let Us Not Be That Generation of Zambians that remain Silent!
Ian Mbaya on Remembering the Day I was Born… Silas gervas luzelel… on This World Is Not My Home Gyan Kumar Inad on Loved With Everlasting Lo… leonel on Higher Hands Are Leading … ogedengbe olamide on The Lily Of The Valley/ I…
Category Archives: Honey for the Heart – Lessons from the Psalms
Welcome again to Honey for the heart, a series of lessons from the book of Psalms. There in is honey for our souls. Today we turn to Psalm 92:12 – 15: The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he … Continue reading
It is New Year again and I find myself thinking of the same hymn I analysed on New Years day last year. It is the hymn, I am resolved no longer to linger. Since we have already looked at the … Continue reading
I have always sung songs with the word Hallelujah in it, but as I have been meditating on some old Marantha Praise band Album called Hallelujah, I was made to look closely at the word itself. I hope you find … Continue reading
What storm are you in now, dear child of the Living God? Where are your eyes – on the storm or on Jehovah, the One Who is in control of the storm and Who is described as your Helper in … Continue reading
Psalm 137:1-6 When you hear the word willow, you probably think of Weeping Willows in England or wherever you may be familiar with them, but there are more than 350 known species of willow and many hybrids of those species. … Continue reading